XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game – Overview – Free Download – Screenshots – Compressed – Specs – PC – RIP – Torrent/uTorrent
Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: October 9, 2012
Developer/Publishers: Firaxis Games, 2K Games
XCOM: Enemy Unknown (11.9 GB) is a turn-based tactical video game developed by Firaxis Games and published by 2K Games. It was released on October 9, 2012, for Windows. XCOM: Enemy Unknown casts the player as the commander of an elite military organization. As commander, the player directs their soldiers in turn-based combat missions against alien enemies. Between missions, the player directs the organization’s research and engineering divisions in creating new technologies and improving XCOM’s base of operations and manages the organization’s finances.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista/7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “XCOM Enemy Unknown” >>folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Then double click on >> “Binaries” >> “Win32” >> “XComGame” icon to play the game. Done!