FIFA 19 Game – Overview – Free Download – PC – Compressed – Specs – Screenshots – RIP – Torrent/uTorrent
Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: September 28, 2018
Developer/Publishers: EA Vancouver, EA Sports
FIFA 19 Game (43.3 GB) is a football simulation game in the FIFA series of video games. Developed by EA Vancouver and published by EA Sports. It was released on September 28, 2018, for Windows. FIFA 19 introduces the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Super Cup competitions to the game, after their licenses with Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer expired. The game will have support for promotion and relegation between the Champions League and Europa League. Martin Tyler and Alan Smith return as regular commentators with Derek Rae and Lee Dixon as Champions League commentators. Geoff Shreeves also returns as the touchline reporter as well as Alan McInally providing updates from around the league. New graphics and stadiums have been implemented.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB or AMD Radeon R7 260
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Fifa 19” >> “Game” folder, double click on “OriginSetup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “FIFA19” icon to play the game. Done!
How to Download?
If you don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
FIFA 19 Download
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 43.3 GB